If you forget your reusable bags on your next shopping trip (we’ve all done it!), ask for paper bags. Paper bags can be reused in so many ways.
– Reuse on your next trip to the store
– Use them to pack a to-go meal or snack (they’re called “brown bag lunches” for a reason)
– Use to store recycling in your home; then you can drop the whole thing in your recycling cart
– Use as wrapping paper or book covers
– Use as weed barrier in your garden
– Use for kid (or adult) art projects
– Shred for packaging filler material
When your paper bag is beyond reuse, it can go in your curbside recycling bin to be recycled.
Learn more about recycling in the High Desert and Mountain communities by visiting our website at www.urecycle.org.