If you forget your reusable bags on your next shopping trip (we’ve all done it!), ask for paper bags. Paper bags can be reused in so many ways.
– Reuse on your next trip to the store
– Use them to pack a to-go meal or snack (they’re called “brown bag lunches” for a reason)
– Use to store recycling in your home; then you can drop the whole thing in your recycling cart
– Use as wrapping paper or book covers
– Use as weed barrier in your garden
– Use for kid (or adult) art projects
– Shred for packaging filler material
Learn more about recycling in the High Desert and Mountain communities by visiting our website at www.urecycle.org.